Thursday, July 05, 2007

Must... Finish... Webpage!






here is 25 hours of design work.

ew.

but it is badass.

basically I get off of work, check my blogs,websites,play nintendo DS for an hour. Munch on food for 30 min and clean a little, jog for an hour, and eat dinner. then I work on art for 2-3 hours.

It is hard when you spend your time doing it- but your day-job gets in the way. Although I have 6 days off coming up, perhaps I can use em to get some seirous work done.

I still need ot get another wall-sized comic picture done. Work on The 5, and also do concept work for a new comic my brother and I are working on. All while still getting Justin Coombs Art up. That is my life right now- but this only happens about 3-4 nights a week. The rest kind of gets lost between other stuff.

so 12-15 hours of work on art a week. not enough. not enough.

*also just added the sketch work for this new comic. just a cool dude.

No comments: