Sunday, September 23, 2007

Italy... ugh

While life here has definitely improved (I am working significantly less than I was the first two weeks), my laptop's power adaptor has burnt out. I believe it was the piece of shit radio-schack voltage converter that I had it going through- but regardless my mac is down, and so I have not had the ability to update this blog until i can get my camera working with this PC... which is in Italian so it isn't easy. Anyways, Wednesday I should have a new power adaptor, so the updates will ocne again start being regular.

I have some great updates, starting with a few larger comic-style pieces and the announcement of a new comicbook im doing for fun. should be a hoot (im gonna have to make room for a new button on Justincoombsart.com which btw is getting a lot of good reviews from most people that I show it to.

SAMOOOOOOOOF

No comments: