Saturday, October 06, 2007

comics continue... and I am working on a few other things too...



but for now here are the two comics pages I did last week.

as far as productivity goes the story is much the same... never enough. I am washing far too many dihes- but outside of that I should be working a bit harder on all of this stuff- so hopefully I can wrap this comic up within a couple months...

I am also working on a whole series of large-format comic-style images. I am quesitoning a lot of things as I progress with these. Lots of art questions. What are comics? What kind of effect do various alteraitons (like scale/composition/content) have on the image? Where does this genre fall in? wtc.

I will hlopefully get soem bearing on both of these as I have today and tommorow off, so i should get some solid work done.

SNOOCH

No comments: