Sunday, December 23, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS






so here is that room wish the lighting effects added- its really amazing the difference (if you scroll down to the previous post you can see the change) I also included a shot of what the room would look like in 'red alert' mode.

I also included a shot of a show I did with some other peoples work in Italy- I got a lot of good reception, especially considering I was the center dish-washer, and my art was leaps better than almost anyone elses- it sounds ego-centric, but they weren't very serious about working on their fine-arts.

ANYWAYS

I hope everyone has a great holidays- im gonna simply not draw for a week, or worry about it. It is a healthy thing. SO when the new year comes expect a sick-ass large-large format watercolor piece and hopefully this year will be a breakout year.

DERF see you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Justin,
this is Mayumi.do you remember me?

your blog and pictures are amazing,and so intresting.

Ganbattene.

Justin Beef said...

Thanks Mayumi,

Of course I remember you! Thanks for reading- I will update it more often.

THANKS