Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Have you gone insane?!




What is it? you might ask, well it is a picture frame.

Why is it white? Because I haven't painted them yet silly.

Why are there only three sides? Because the fourth side is currently drying in the mold.

These are a new invention of mine to try and come up with another solution to the framing problem. I have lots of frames, and am making them slowly but surely. Frame-making is not fun, by any means, but it is necessary to present my art in a professional setting. These frames, however, are unique. I have never seen anything like them before, and that makes me think that they are a great idea. Once they are painted and hung on a wall you will see what I'm saying, but for the time being take my word for it- and know that I am busy trying to make them cool.

HEEB

No comments: