Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Page 2 Painted- snerp





hey everyone.Wow i just figured out how to turn the heat on in my apartment- thats exciting!

Anywhoo- I just finished page 2 of the comic- and man did it take a while. Also work continues on the cartoon- and from the look of it its going very well- but one problem is my computer is too slow. I am using a macbook pro 2.4ghz w/ 4gb of ram and it is definitely not hacking it.

I am contemplating building or buying a new rig just so I can actually mess with this cartoon- its frustrating to say the least when you have a great idea but you dont have the tools to complete it- thats why i work 50 hours a week though at my job- so I'm gonna buy it asap.

3 comments:

Michael Kasaboski said...

Really love your work and your style, man. Just looking at your process really reveals a lot to me and helps me with my own process so I appreciate the step-by-step postings you do.

Keep up the great work!

Justin Beef said...

really appreciate the compliment- yeah i dig how-tos as well. I will try and get some videos up as well!

kkrupan said...

wow...this looks amazing!! you're really pulling out some great stuff!! hope all is well in CO...not too cold I hope!
xoxox