Friday, June 19, 2009





So i finished work on page 6 of the comic as you can see above. PHEW. it was a long one. One important thing artists struggle with is having the courage to make art. he reason I use the word ;courage' is because there is an internal struggle with confidence and fear. What if this one looks horrible? What if it is stupid? What if I am a sham? I should do it when I am more energetic...or less tired... or in a better mindset.

then you finally sit down and it all comes natural. You make some bad ones- but your mind takes over as soon as you put pen to paper and the rest is just amazing.

My brother and I finished work on the commcercial I mentioned, we are making final edits and I will have a version of it up really soon.

Stay Tuned For:

A new blog CSS?!!!
A short preview of my perosnal cartoon
A full-length cartoon commercial.
PAGE 7!
a new Cartoon Background.

1 comment:

Michael Kasaboski said...

Wicked and amazing work as usual!