Sunday, September 24, 2006

COWBOY CRAZY










Dont know what im going on here but somehting has clicked. In the past I have done three paintings of cowboys and they have been some of my most successfull. In fact I have had offers on all three, and sold one. I am thinking that a re-investigation of this area is needed. So far here are some sketches that have popped up.

Japan is going very well. My students are crazy as ever. They are crazy good at ping pong. I play with them after my classes and basically get rocked and reminded that I am definetaly not Japanese. They are crazy crazy good.

I have been to a lot of juseums here and have just recently re-discovered that a museum is a great way to spend a day. SO all of you out there in TV land shoul def. go to one in your area. its 12 bucks and worth it times over.

HEEB.

Gimme some input if your diggin the new sketching route or have anyhitng else to add. I love the comments!

No comments: