Thursday, December 07, 2006

Wall-Sized Bitches


Here is the final wall-size comic-style drawing. It turned out cool. It took a while to ink. The background is a mixed bag. I lke how it focus's the figure from the background, but its also kind of boring. Hmmm. Such is the nature, and you have to take risks. Ill see how I feel next time. Then again who wants just a black and white drawing? Well I do, but legibilit and clarity for other people is important too. It seems that with purely black and white it can be difficult to decipher what exactly is what. As wierd as that sounds.

I am doing about 2 hours a night now, but have been up to 3 hours of drawing once or twice. Ill try to keep this going.

Bottom Line: I need to quit wasting time on the CPU and just draw like I it is a job.

Snerf

No comments: