Monday, March 31, 2008

schneebin it


Well I am about done moving to my new place- and I did some freelance design work over the weekend (pay da biiiillz). I like the new setup- it has much more room than previously (although nothing is gonna top my personal studio in Italy...then again this room has heating).




Work continues on the large-scale watercolors. I really wish I could get 5 of these done a month, but I always am so darn busy with everything I don't have enough time for it all... but alas such si the nature and I am tyring to persevere. Really though, there is little excuse and I will be updating/working much more often now that i am a bit more settled- AND FINALLY over my chest colds... yeesh.

1 comment:

kkrupan said...

sorry i haven't bchecked ur blog out in a while...things are lookin good...i like the look of ur studio. topped off with a lil Japanese spice (or lack-there-of?!)!! the water colors look fantastic. i like how u talk thru ur work, it feels like i'm actually there watching, hovering, and critiquing each move u make!! :p haha

on ur finished water color of the tank...the guy on top...is he u?! he looks a lot like someone i know, playin a lil "my guns bigger than urs". hahaa and what's in his pocket, a ping pong paddle!?

absolutely LOVE the detail, obviously!! haha

miss u man and keep it up...i can't wait to tell everyone i knew u when... :p

miss ya!!