Thursday, August 07, 2008

the first 10.








one thing to know. Silk Screening is Messy. like so nasty.
Whaddya all think? The alignment is off but it is next to impossible to do it with the method I was using. If I choose to do a reprint of this I would def. like to see each of the respective colors on a different screen- rather than on ONE big one, and having to tape-out the other 3 every time. it is amazing how different each one is.

UGH it was arduous but the results r awesome. They look really rich and vibrant in person. Maybe you will be the first to own one. HEEB.

1 comment:

Julie A. said...

I think it looks good not being exactly lined up. I dunno, things that aren't perfect usually end up being more interesting. I've never done silk screening before though.

Anyway, it's a good design. And the colors are awesome :D