Sunday, August 03, 2008

So i needed to get a test-page out of the way. basicaly i deceided on the paper-type and page size... although I might try a hot-press watercolor paper instead of the cold-press. The hot-press type has less bump- but this may result in less absorbancy of the watercolor... not sure, as I've never used it. It sells about 4$ a sheet- but thats for a pretty good sized one, and so if I cut them down to the size i'm using (12x18) then i can prolly get 4 out of each sheet. Not bad- cause it's gonna be Arches- top quality paper.

werd ya'll.

im also working on some fine art- stuff and deciding what should go in a show and some venues to pick. I also need to frame these darn things... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.-which i don't have. so I might just keep building my own. for now tho- here is the test page.





No comments: