Sunday, November 05, 2006

Justin Coombs Art v3 is UP


Almost....

I am wainting on Paypal to send me verificaiton. They need business days. But everything besides the store and cmoics is up. It has been a long wekeend of updating this new stuff and building the site, but it looks much better and is much simpler to navigate.

Plus the store should be exciting as it will give everyone an opportunity to buy some goods. I am looking into making some Giclee Prints (because original paintings are too expensive). Another option I am looking into is publishing some big posters. I dont speak japanese so Im gonna keep my eyes open, and maybe get a good jap speaker to translate some goodness.

Neways. I am working on Page 2 of Cowboys and aliens. It looks better than the first page. I will be updating this comic on my blog and on my comics section.

In addition there should be a new comic popping up there sometime this week. MWAHAHA

neways. Ill keep you posted.

in the meantime here are some random pics. YAY

No comments: