Thursday, February 01, 2007

Still in Action

Well a lot more of the same going on here in Satte Japan. That is a good thing because the same consists of sketching a good amount, and going out partying in Tokyo. I included a random picture, this one has me doing a g pose- but turned out to be more of a zombie face.

There is a sketch, a didgital illustration for a Graphic Novel and finally a preliminary for a pen and ink im doing. hmmm

the pen and ink is part of what I am hoping, hoping, hoping will be a sick series of sci-fi stuff. I would be interested in putting it in Ben's Cafe here in Tokyo- it is a goal I will have to meet before I leave. Time is of the essence, but so is everything. I am reading a lot of good books too.

in other news Joesph Biden announced he is running (hes smart... not as cool as Obama tho). Al Franken from Air America Radio Fame is running for senator of Minnesota- just awesome. seriously awesome. He could very well make cspan fun. he is no slouch and god if he wins it will inject some badly needed rebellion and transparency into our government.

**** it wont let me upload the photos, i will try later.

No comments: