Thursday, January 18, 2007

The first 6






So here are the first 5 paintings of my alley series. I think you have seen all of them. I am going to try to get another 4 or 5 done and really push it at some cafes I know around here.

Well Barack Obama is running. I just finished two books on Atheism. They were spectacular. one is a must-read. "Letter to a Christian Nation" by Sam Harris. Get it on iTunes right now.

seriously do.

now.

its only like 10$

So with these two amazing developments, I have really changed my belief in two things. God, and the American Political scene. This should be a fantastic 08' race, and either way we are getting rid of, what will probably go down as one of the worst administrations in US history. It is tied to the religious right as well (further adds some bitterness for me)

The art is churning along but there is still not enough time in the day. I have decided to forego another year here in Japan and will inevitably be in the Denver art scene this August. I will try and update my Justin Coombs art with a new link for any upcoming shows.

Thanks for reading if you are! It is the visitors on this and ym website that gives me motivation to do this work!

HEEB

No comments: