Wednesday, April 25, 2007






My painting has been slowing down, so I decided to do a self portrait. It is the first self portrait i can remember, and everyone else is doing it- so why shouldn't I. But more seriously, my thought behind this painting was that I had observed a style by an amazing painter and wanted to give my hand at it. That is often where a lot of things start, but upon embarking on the work, it will take on a life of its own. Things arent working, or do work- and I decide to go a new route.

the artist who started this is...http://www.jeremygeddesart.com/

hes a bastard- because he is so damned good.

the other painting is the start of a sort of improv painting. Im sick of building and sjetching the paintings before i start in, so I decided to just do a quick easy painting without any preconceptions.

the third is the aliens comic inked. how different are these three posts?!

*update... got a 4th image done. its the three aliens jumping around.. fun stuff.

No comments: