Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Keep on moving along...


so one part of the comic has the entire plane crashing (as you could see from the previous page) only 5 of the guys survive the crash, but I thought itd be cool to draw in all of the soldiers portrais before the crash- and show how many of them perished in the wreck. these r fun, and only took about 50 minutes to do. I spent the rest of my evening fiddling around with the new and improved version 3 of justincoombsart.com

Im bored with the current version.

I have written down several ideas for the webpage. The sketches I made have reminded me (almost too much) of the game fallouts menu system. Basicallly old ghetto-rigged computer pieces, with tarnish- mixed with some retro parcels of paper.

It really is up my alley- and I constantly do stuff in the same fashion. I am attracted to the near photo-realistic, as you can see from my current website. I am almosr trying to make a real object.

ill post when I get some more work done.

1 comment:

kkrupan said...

looks cool...i like that u've taken the time to actually acknowledge the dying peeps in ur comic! keep it up! how's the soccer team? are u guys any good!? can't wait for Nagano!