Sunday, May 27, 2007

The New website is gonna rock


I love screwing around for hours with photoshop. it is a great program, and CS3 is really running solid on my mac. Although still not solid enough to make this file at high-res, instead I am creating the website at native resolution (about 900 pixels by 675).

I acknowledged the idea is similar to fallout's (the game) old console menus. It is a sweet idea- but really I have taken it much farther- and honestly, any wrecked, rusty or beaten up old-school look is reminiscent of it.

I am excited to get this baby up soon. It should have some little animated gif images as well ( I despise flash, so am limited to by html, it presents a unique challenge but I can be sure that 100% of people can load it- and I hate flash-sites anyways)

comments? suggestions?

And KIM you rock- thanks for the input gal.

1 comment:

Will said...

Ooh. Nice look. Depending on your purposes, maybe some Java Script would be a better choice than animated gif? Just specualtion.