Tuesday, May 29, 2007


Well it pays off to work hard. I have been toiling at this comic for several hours a night for about a week now but it is turning to be worth it. The end product is a long ways off, but I enjoy doing the work, and I am not burnt out yet.

Heres how the day went:

went to work till 4:30.
got home
pooped
and worked on my art till 11.

if thats what it takes thats what Im gonna do. Even though I have little free-time, I enjoy doing this. looking at some other artists work keeps me going- knowing that they are probably drawing when i am not is a good pusher. Another is that I am isolated in this country so I dont have interruptions from... well life. I am so excited to get back to America, but I am planning on doing a show while there so I am going to have to be extra-busy to get it all done in time.

No comments: