Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ww2 biatches




well I like the subject matter. War and world war 2 particularly are always fun. I have a lot of experience in the subject as well.

The following is another study for what could be. My brother Jordan, who I will prolly colaborate with on the project prefers the full-color version, as opposed to the aged-effect of the less-color/stencil/paper style.

First off the full-color version offers a depth of field and clarity that wouldnt be available with the aged style.

However it has been done about 1000X other time sin your typical comic style. Whereas this aged look has a fresh feel to it that I really like. Somehitng to seperate it form the mainstream. It also has inclinations to be more experimental in coloring- to the point of adding to the drawing. we-ll see.... I will try full color of this or a new one tommorow... if I can get out of dinner with a cute chick. Have you ever had to decide between work and play- well I like this work- and it is going steadily. Damnit. stupid life.

No comments: